Is halo going to be the same?

The Smut

I am most eagerly anticipating halo 4. However, the idea of fighting robots, intellectualy, makes it feel quite different. Yes, without keeping that idea in mind i actually cant stay patient any more. But is halo going to stay the same? Those (that and the new soundtrack) pose a few questions, for us to ponder during our wait.

From everything that I've seen and heard, I don't think your concerns are going to be actual once the game is released. It looks like it's still going to play and feel like Halo, and everybody that's played it has pretty much said the same. Like Red Death above me said, though, we'll have to wait and see to be sure.

halo always has the same feel for the gameplay, but there are little things that have to change for each game.

there are some people who always say "why cant halo reach and halo 4 be like halo 3???" and this really annoys me. I do think that halo 3 was the best halo game so far, but some people need to get over it. Whats the point of having a new halo game come out if people want it to be just the same the one before it??

but the change in halo 4 will be for the better

• Like 1

Halo 4... feels a LOT like Halo 3. So if you had good memories of Halo 3 (I for one do, and AM still playing Halo 3 with my friends (screw Reach! No offense!) so uh yeah. If anyone wants to add me just send a friend request to my gamertag and we will play Halo 3 together! P.S Make sure you have the Mythic Disk if you want to play with me! :3

Halo 4... feels a LOT like Halo 3. So if you had good memories of Halo 3 (I for one do, and AM still playing Halo 3 with my friends (screw Reach! No offense!) so uh yeah. If anyone wants to add me just send a friend request to my gamertag and we will play Halo 3 together! P.S Make sure you have the Mythic Disk if you want to play with me! :3

When I finish upgrading my internet, I'll add ya.

What's your rank