It is that time of year. School begins again.

Absolute Dog

It is that time of year that school is beginning again. Members that have been active over the summer will soon be headed back to school or headed away to college for the first time. We know that many of you will be busy, but hopefully not to busy to stop in and say "Hi", post in your favorite threads or just let us know how things are going.

To those of us who will continue to stay busy in the forum lets remember that our friends are not leaving us, they are just going to be a lot more busy in their personal lives and we should do our best to keep in contact with them.

To all of you headed back to school, I wish you all well, get good grades and make us all proud!

• Like 7

I'll be in school starting in September 1st. But, I am also trying out for SSAC AA and AAA hockey, so that involves a two week camp this August, and then tryouts are twenty seven out of thirty one days in September. But, I'll still be active in any of my spare time, including most school lunch breaks, weekends, mornings, afterschool, so long as I don't have hockey, and when I can, at night! :D I'm a busy little child...

I feel this isn't relevant to me because I've been graduated as long as I can remember. Even though that's obviously a blatant lie because I remember everything, I'd like to wish those poor sods who have school next month (or the month after) good luck, and would like to let them know that I envy them. Just remember kids, school is the easiest part of your entire life. Even if you constantly get bullied, picked on, have bad grades, and can't seem to get the girl, the job you will most likely get if you drop or fail out of school will be pretty much the same exact thing except you will be left out because you are older than everyone. School's for studying. Don't forget that. :)

• Like 1