The story so far...

The Smut

Well, here is the story so far. The Master Chief, one of the last spartans 2's

is woken up from a cryogenically induced sleep by the A.I Cortana. Frankie has revealed that this is due a section of the covenant named Storm (is there any connection with the storm rifle?)who wants revenge from the humans after the defeat of the prophets. They want to accomplish this by means of an unidentified weapon (presumably of mass destruction) on the ancient forerunner planet of Requieum,on which the remanant's of the Pillar of Dawn later crash. There, the Master Chief (presumably) explores this Dyson's Sphere, where, by the influence of the Chief (like a distress beacon?) or by pure coincidence, the largest halcyon class ship, UNSC Infinity, later crashes. This ship has a new type of spartan, spartan 4's on board. Here, all of the forces mentioned above, discover the force of the prometheans (these are not forerunner) who have the wish to destroy any of those who pose a threat to the weapon mentioned above (fells like a cooler version of the sentinels). Combine this with the A.I Cortana going rampant, and "An ancient evil awakens..."

Any thougts on whats going to happen next?

Well, here is the story so far. The Master Chief, one of the last spartans 2's

is woken up from a cryogenically induced sleep by the A.I Cortana. Frankie has revealed that this is due a section of the covenant named Storm (is there any connection with the storm rifle?)who wants revenge from the humans after the defeat of the prophets. They want to accomplish this by means of an unidentified weapon (presumably of mass destruction) on the ancient forerunner planet of Requieum,on which the remanant's of the Pillar of Dawn later crash. There, the Master Chief (presumably) explores this Dyson's Sphere, where, by the influence of the Chief (like a distress beacon?) or by pure coincidence, the largest halcyon class ship, UNSC Infinity, later crashes. This ship has a new type of spartan, spartan 4's on board. Here, all of the forces mentioned above, discover the force of the prometheans (these are not forerunner) who have the wish to destroy any of those who pose a threat to the weapon mentioned above (fells like a cooler version of the sentinels). Combine this with the A.I Cortana going rampant, and "An ancient evil awakens..."

Any thougts on whats going to happen next?

how can you prove any of this info

The Infinity isn't a Halcyon class, the Pillar of Autumn was one. It is a completely new type of ship.

Is it also confirmed that Storm wants revenge on the humans? If it does we can sort of guess a bit that may happen in the book that comes out in a couple months.

well, storm is a splinter group of covenant who still follow the prophet's teachings....which are pretty much kill humans and activate he rings. They also attacked MC and the Inifnity from what we know

well, storm is a splinter group of covenant who still follow the prophet's teachings....which are pretty much kill humans and activate he rings. They also attacked MC and the Inifnity from what we know

I don't think they follow the prophets teachings anymore. The Sangheili had set aside forerunner stuff as relics and such before encountering the San'Shyuum. I believe that is what they are worshiping now, not the prophets teachings.

They didn't necessarily attack him, they saw the FUD and wanted to salvage him and when they saw chief THEN they attacked