Defiant Achievement Playdate 1 - A Halo: Reach Montage

From SHADOWSTRIKE1:

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up for the Defiant Achievement Playdate. We had a lot of fun and made some good memories. Everyone left with something more than they came with, and thus I consider the night a complete success! Many of you ended up completing your entire Reach gamerscore that night. Together, we unlocked TONS of achievements and made some new friends!

Unfortunately, we could only serve so many people. As my inbox exploded, and the thread jumped pages with people interested in joining in, we just couldn't fit everyone in. However, do not worry, as the Defiant Achievement Playdate will return. For those who missed out on the action, keep an eye on the forums for the next sign-up list.

To commemorate the night, I have thrown together a quick montage of some clips from the night. For those who could make it, feel free to check out the video to relive the action. For those that couldn't make it, check out the video to see all the fun you could be involved in next time!