Hey i got some ideas.............

sch1smarch

• 3 weeks later...

I am really hoping that instead of bigger maps they focus on a stronger budget. If they could improve upon the rendering system of Reach so and further increase it, it could hold more objects in an area without problems.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, hey 343 i got some ideas for the new halo if it has forge.

first of all i would like to say that forge is one of my favorite things on halo

my idea is that you could have like a fog machine, there would be three different types of fog, the first would be light fog, the second would be like regular fog, and the third would be like a very un-usual heavy fog

Why not smoke granades?

• 1 year later...

3 Things I would love to see in Halo 4 custom games/ forge

- In custom gametype options I would LOVE to see a "spawn with no ammo" trait

- Under oddball I would like to see the possibility of scoring points ONLY by carrying the ball to a certain destination (sort of like a free-for-all capture the flag or bomb gametype)

- And last but not least youre idea :) hah

Like I said before I would really enjoy seeing these included in Halo 4. These small revisions would only take a short amount of time im sure, and in return the Halo 4 community would get so much more out of custom games. Please and thank you 343 Industries.

Also, if someone can, please pin this topic to the front of the forum. I think this topic holds a lot of really great ideas for forge