visor and dmr/br

flee

15 members have voted

1. 1. br and dmr combined

2. 2. visor takeing dmg

ok at the end of reach when noble6 was fighting off the covenants every time he took dmg his visor would get cracks and damage. i was thinking if u brought that into halo4s gameplay it would bring in something new to the game. u would have to pay more attention and focus more on the game with cracks all over ur visor.

about the br and dmr i was thinking of switching it up and maybe combining. your haveing a br battle and they run and u want to finish that shot so u hit a botton and it makes it to where ur br goes into a single shot to finish that last hit for the kill. burst shot for a better close range fight and switch to the single shot for better long range fight.

ya thats what i was thinking but i dont no if the health packs will be in halo4 so i didnt put that on there.

was thinking that myself, or maybe the visor slowly repairs over say 1 minute, anything longer i think would get annoying during campaign gameplpay, love the idea though

The damage to the visor thing was cool for Lone Wolf, but I feel that should be a one time deal. One of the few things I dislike about CoD is how it looks like someone smears red jam allover your screen every time you get shot.

The damage to the visor thing was cool for Lone Wolf, but I feel that should be a one time deal. One of the few things I dislike about CoD is how it looks like someone smears red jam allover your screen every time you get shot.

idk they would have to work with it but i think it would be cool in halo4. it would bring somthing diffrent into the game. it would make the game more challenging IMO bc u would half to focus more with all the cracks but to other ppl it wouldnt be a good idea but who knows.

How about this:

The visor can only be damaged by bullets when shields are down, unless it's by a sniper, but you would be dead anyway.

It can only be cracked if shot in the head, or an explosion is close enough to your face to cause it to crack.

If your visor cracks and you die, your dead body's visor will also be cracked.

There will be a "Visor Repair Kit", which will fix your visor.

It can only be cracked while you're still alive from an explosion or maybe even a really high jump can cause it to crack, one that does a lot of damage to you.

A health pack will also heal your visor just like a visor repair kit.

Visor Repair Kits will be orange with black trim, and a symbol of a Spartan's helmet on it, to make it easy to know what it is.

• Like 1

How about this:

The visor can only be damaged by bullets when shields are down, unless it's by a sniper, but you would be dead anyway.

It can only be cracked if shot in the head, or an explosion is close enough to your face to cause it to crack.

If your visor cracks and you die, your dead body's visor will also be cracked.

There will be a "Visor Repair Kit", which will fix your visor.

It can only be cracked while you're still alive from an explosion or maybe even a really high jump can cause it to crack, one that does a lot of damage to you.

A health pack will also heal your visor just like a visor repair kit.

Visor Repair Kits will be orange with black trim, and a symbol of a Spartan's helmet on it, to make it easy to know what it is.

Sounds good just add Armor damage as well. That will take away its effect on you, and your health's resistance to attack, if they have that in the game. (EOD makes explosive resistance, Air assult lets you manuver better with jetpacks, Scout puts a red dot over an enemy's head for you on scope if the sight is near them for 3 secs) If you are shot, it should look like you have been shot.

• Like 1

all great ideas. i hope they look into this. visor kit repair was a good idea and when u shoot the helm is when it cracks. or when ur armer is getting shot at parts of ur armer breaks shoulder pads getting chipped small things like that would make the game so much better imo.

where ever u get shot is where you shuld sho damage the only fixable thing should be ur visor and the damge on ur armor should be permanent like u get energy sworded u keep tghe mark for ever and it show in every game u play... thats my idea

where ever u get shot is where you shuld sho damage the only fixable thing should be ur visor and the damge on ur armor should be permanent like u get energy sworded u keep tghe mark for ever and it show in every game u play... thats my idea