The Honor Guard

Honor Guard Commander

Honor Guard Ultra

Honor Guardsman

Special Operations of the Covenant

Special Operations Commander of the Covenant

Special Operations Major

Special Operations Minor

Ranger (If wanted to be one just tell the Spec ops commander)

Warriors

General

Ultra

Major

Minor

Armor Code

Each rank bestows a color and an elite skin.

Councilor - White and Silver, any elite skin

Imperial Admiral - Any color, any elite skin

Supreme Commander - Any color, any elite skin

Fleet Master - All gold, Field Marshall Skin

Ship Master/Mistress - All yellow, Field Marshall or Zealot skin

Field Marshall - Maroon and Purple, Field Marshall skin

Field Master - All Gold, Minor skin

Zealot - All Gold or Yellow, Zealot or Minor skin

Special Operations Commander - All White, Minor or Spec ops skin

Special Operations Major - All Steel and Red, Minor or Spec ops skin

Special Operations Minor - All Steel, Minor or Spec ops skin

Ranger - White and Green, Ranger skin

General - All Gold or Yellow, General skin

Ultra - All White, Ultra skin

Major - All Maroon, Minor skin

Minor - All Blue, Minor skin

***Not wearing your proper armor skin while playing with superiors will result in punishment***

About us

We are a clan that has just started and we are open for recruitment and we are looking for respectful allies.

Rules and Consequences

1. Obey your superiors

2. Do not talk to banished members or members who wear the mark of shame

3. Do not T-bag while in clan battles

4. Do not impersonate an officer

5. Treason is not tolerated

6. Respect EVERYONE in the clan no matter what political party, religion, or ethnicity

7. Do not download clan maps without permission

8. You must have a mic and must be mature and serious to join

Consequences

1st offence verbal warning

2nd offence wear the mark of shame for 1 day

3rd offence temporary suspension from clan battles

4th offence (if an officer) temporary suspension from command

5th offence possible demotion

6th offence lower council decides your punishment

7th offence temporary suspension from the clan

8th offence higher council decides your punishment

9th offence banishment from the clan

Clan Meetings

Clan meetings will be held every 1-2 weeks depending how many members are on. Clan meetings will usually discuss what is going on in the clan, recent promotions, and other clan stuff. Low council meetings will be held once every 2 weeks to discuss new plans. High council meetings will be held whenever the High councilors wish to have a meeting.

How to get promoted

To earn your rank you must listen to superiors, have fun, be mature sometimes, and be in a good mood.

Clan wars and battles

The Honor Guard Commander may declare war on any clan without any council member's consent for a maximum of 2 days before the Lower council gets involved. After the two days the Lower council will vote to either extend the war or make peace. The Higher council may get involved when they want and can vote to permanently have a clan war or to make an ally or for peace. Anyone can join a clan battle match whether it is to earn a rank, show your clan spirit, or to have fun.

Battle Formations (Lances)

Lances are the Covenant's equivalent to a squad of troops, there will be 1 General/Ultra/Major in command of a lance. Lances will consist of 1 leader whether it is a General, Ultra or Major and 3 Minors.

Alliances

We currently have none but we are friendly to ANY clan willing to show us respect.

Currently we are still in the process of creating our clan which is made up of five people, but do not judge us for our small size for once we are done creating we will grow.

Contact Jonny Rebble or BKADAMS for either an alliance to our clan or to join us

-Jonny Rebble

• Like 1

You seem to have an excellent set-up here, and I honour you for having varied knowledge of the Sangheili ranking system. I myself am in a fleet already, called the Fleet of Righteous Jurisdiction, led by an excellent Banshee pilot. I would ask that a meeting is set up with our Legion's Commander as our Imperial Admiral is temporarily on holiday. First off, a clan match will be required to test your strength; we ONLY make alliances with those who can match our strength. How does today sound? You can arrange the time and such. It will be an 8v8 and vehicles will be used.

Thank you for your time,

Major 'Verassee

You seem to have an excellent set-up here, and I honour you for having varied knowledge of the Sangheili ranking system. I myself am in a fleet already, called the Fleet of Righteous Jurisdiction, led by an excellent Banshee pilot. I would ask that a meeting is set up with our Legion's Commander as our Imperial Admiral is temporarily on holiday. First off, a clan match will be required to test your strength; we ONLY make alliances with those who can match our strength. How does today sound? You can arrange the time and such. It will be an 8v8 and vehicles will be used.

Thank you for your time,

Major 'Verassee

Sadly we cannot do 8v8 for we only have 5 people with only 3-4 being available for most of us have school and or other activities.