Community Shout Outs Volume 8

SykoWolf

Ok this one has been long in the making, and more then deserved.

The next guy was the first person i actually met on the site, not my first friend ,but he did become my best bud on here now :D

Soo without much more to say, i give you my next Shout Outee, AZAX :hug: :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as many of you have noticed by now, Aza and i are good friends, i love our conversation, which are like daily btw, and i love how he is ALWAYS willing to listen to what i have to say, just as i am ALWAYS willing to listen to him.

He is a great friend to me and to MANY others out there in our great community, so it was only natural to write this up for him, he more then deserves it.

He has a great sense of humor and is one of the coolest Brony's i've met XD.He helps people with their problems and is always lending an ear.He has made MANY friends in his time here, and will continue to make many more.

I hope, as many of you do, That Aza stays on our great community for many more years to come, the community would be a lesser place without him, and i dont know if i can go one day without seeing that bloody mudkip :P

Aza is a good bloke who deserves nothing less then good friends and this shout out.

Soooo, here's to you Aza, here is to many more conversations,jokes and debates :cheers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, there's volume 8 for you, can't wait for tommorows :P

• Like 4