Halo 4 Bonuses with LE Game & Console

Spectral Jester

Okay here is what you get as standard with the Halo 4 Limited Edition Game

temporary-128.jpg

Here is what you get with the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console

temporary-129.jpg

Theres are the skins,emblem, armor, avatar outfits and avatar props, these dont include the exclusives you get for ordering from certain sites / shops

Thanks to www.xboxavatargear.com for the information and pictures.

• Like 3

Awesome! I like what I'm seeing for the console, as that's what I'm getting. Thanks for the info Jester! :D

Aaargh! You lucky one! I wanted that Fotus armor too! But my budget is... limited. As limited as the Limited edition, lol! :D

Anyway, i'm pleased with that LE armor! thanks Jester!

Opening a little OT:

Why is that armor being different from the Pilot armor in Halo 3? I mean, there is no apparent reason to change it.

/OT

Well is it really that big difference??

1213584262_Pilot_helmet.jpg

post-4445-0-30930000-1345278880_thumb.png

and the RvB pilot variant is little bit older even before reach (before halo 3 at least) i think (according to their story line)

• Like 1

Well is it really that big difference??

and the RvB pilot variant is little bit older even before reach (before halo 3 at least) i think (according to their story line)

Yeah, you're right. Maybe i remembered it different because i always looked at them from outside the cockpit.

Sorry for this little

/OT

• 2 weeks later...

I like the recruit armor more than the Fotus, just in my preference. the recruit armor looks more like armor that the Spartan's from other games would wear. looking forward to reading the description of the fotus armor though, just to see the practicality for the 'horn' like appendage coming from the Spartan's head. actually on second thought what do you guys think as well? i reckon it will be funny to see all of your responses to what the helmet spike is used for other than impalement and catching plasma grenades

It's useless. It's a decoration, and i dislike it. At first i liked it, but now it seems too much fantasy.

Way better the Recruit.

It does look a bit weird with the horn. but the rest of the armor looks pretty cool. I like the idea that console buyers get different stuff to the Limited Edition buyers so that on day one we have a little bit of variety between Limited Edition buyers, and I bet there will be cool armor that we haven't even seen yet and we will all discard our Limited Edition garb for some cool as stuff.

anyone know if they have released (or leaked) any of the new armor permutations?