Halo 4 Game Fuel.

Adam91

Ok I know this wouldn't be considered as gaming news but still interesting to post about. According to Mountain Dew's Facebook page there was an announcement that appears they will be releasing a Halo 4 edition of the drink. This was announced for Mountain Dew UK but I'm pretty sure it will also be announced for the US and Canada.

Here is the facebook page.

http://www.facebook....levant_count=1"

• Like 3

Good find Adam! Nice to see Mtn. Dew sponsoring Halo instead of Call of Duty. ;)

You can never separate our Halo from a Pepsi product. You just can't.

PepsiCo>Coco-Cola

Mehhh I have to disagree, Coca Cola will always be better than Pepsi in my opinion. ^_^

• Like 1

If you want to experience Halo 3 Game Fuel again, all you need is a bottle of Mtn Dew Livewire and Mtn Dew Code Red. Get a glass, fill half with Code Red and the other half with Livewire (you can alter the ratios based on your tastes).

The newer versions of Game Fuel are their own flavors though, so this won't work for H4 Game Fuel methinks. However, back in the H3 (and Halo Reach) days that was literally all Game Fuel was. lmao

• Like 1

You can never separate our Halo from a Pepsi product. You just can't.

PepsiCo>Coco-Cola

I will turn you inside out, put stakes through your limbs and make you my own personal puppet. :)

COKE > C*** > PEPSI

IMAGINE...Blue Rasberry flavored :)

• Like 1