Halo 4 Story-line part 1

Machinga

3 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• YES!!!
    • No.
    • SEA COWS!!! (how did that get in here?)
    • Meh.
  2. 2. Want me to write more?

• YES!!!!
    • I dont care
    • NO I HATE YOU! (you better not click this)

I didnt know if i should post this in Halo 4 or not.

Any way start reading!!!!!

HALO 4

Following the events of halo 3. 5 minutes after getting in cryo tube; "GET UP YOU LAZY HUMAN" cortana yells into chief's face. "Cheese, what the heck you woman?" chief said back. then he looked around and saw the ship exploding. "Wow how long was i asleep?" he asked. "Five minutes" cortana said. Anywho master chief picked up cortana then he started using a jet-pack which he never even knew he had but then he somehow grabbed a pistol with a grenade launcher on it and shot it at a door because it had no handle.

Once the master chief got outside he looked around and then finally noticed that he was wearing different armor somehow. "What the-" he started to say but then cortana yelled "duck!!!". So he ducked but apparently she meant there was actually a duck so then it landed on the chiefs face but he couldn't get it off. Master chief started to cry. "So you can kill thousands of aliens but not one little duck?" cortana asked. "No its life is just as valuable as mine!" chief said. "but what happened to that bloodthirsty super soldier seeking to kill every living alien in the universe?" cortana asked. But then they fell of the edge of the ship. which was a little impossible considering that they were in space.

Then they watched as the big thing ate the ship. And then the duck detached off of chiefs face. "Good bye sir" the duck said. "Wait who are you little duck man?" chief asked. "A friend, a conscience, catch you on the flip side." then the duck swam through space away from chief. "Well we got lucky!" chief said. "Yes we did." cortana said back. Then they got hit by some kind of ship. It was human! master chief somehow magically got inside but sure enough it was filled with chihuahuas. "How if this even relevant!?!?" cortana yelled "Were in the middle of an M rated video game!!!!".

But then the biggest chihuahua there stepped forward and asked chief a question. luckily the chief spoke chihuahua. The dog barked but then the chief barked back. Then the dog turned around and barked at the other dogs. Then they cleared a passage way for chief to go through. Chief barked in gratitude and proceeded to walk down the hallway. Finally they came into a room with Jabba the Hut. "Wait Jabba the Hut, this isnt your franchise!" chief said. "I know." Jabba said back. Then Marcus Fenix, Dom, and the rest dropped through the ceiling. "What the heck how did you guys get here." chief asked. "Well what do you think happened after the end of GOW 2?" Marcus said. "Well i dont know, i never play that game, in fact nobody does anymore." chief replied. "They what!!!!" Marcus said as he turned the chainsaw on on his lancer. "Well we have been living in that ceiling for 3 years." Dom said. They all agreed. "Can we come with you?" Marcus asked. "Only if you get me a sammich." Chief said back. But then the chihuahua came in and barked at chief. He barked back. "Lord Minimunch said that if we didnt get out of here fast, we would be destroyed, a huge wave of COD fanboys was going to be floating in here in a few minutes" chief told them. So they left and then they landed on a strange water planet covered in sea cows. "Sea Cows?" Marcus said. "This, is how the world ends." chief said.

TO BE CONTINUED