Clarification of Specializatons and Leveling

Tallgeese

Some forum community members have been under the impression that once you, the player finishes the first 1-50 levels and than finish a Specialization (1-10 levels) you have to start from the begining and level 1-50 again to reach another Specialization. However this information is incorrect.

As provided to me by Absolute Dog, and what many of us figured was the case, you DO NOT have to level through the first 1-50 levels more than once. Once you finish the first 1-50 levles, you just have to go through the 1-10 levels of each Specialization if you choose to do so.

Here is a good link provided to me by Absolute Dog:

http://www.computera...tions-detailed/

Thanks Absolute Dog :)

• Like 2

That is where you and I differ than Biggles lol, I do not like the idea of restartng from the beginning. I am glad that once I finish the first 1-50 levels, I do not have to go through them again. It has already been stated that leveling through Spec's will take longer than 1-10 of the 1-50 levels. Having 130 levels in all is plenty in my opinion.

I agree Dawn, I am guessing that each Specialization rank up (1-10) will take about the same amount of time as the first 1-50, however 343i did say that leveling in Reach was ridiculously long and repetitive so maybe it wont take as long as we think to get through each Specialization. really when you look at it, MW2 and MW3 didnt take long to go from one Prestige to another. Hopefully it will not take forever like Reach to get through each Spec.