Halo 4 Soundtrack Details

Archangel Tyrael

So I don't know if this a marketing strategy by 343 or something, but not all of the audio from the game is on the Soundtrack, which kind of bugs me because I like to have the whole experience. For instance, not even the opening Menu music with the foreboding vocals that contrast the original Halo monks is on the CD, along with the rest of the 10+ minutes of song after that. And I know I'm not alone when I say that I sometime leave the menu on just listen to the beautiful ambiance being played while gazing at the mysterious shadowed planet before me with half a star's light peeking over its horizon, illuminating just enough of the world's surface to offer a dark sense of beckoning. My description may be overdone, but that's the point. The music is that good! Hopefully they will release a second CD like they did with Halo 2, which was IMO the next best soundtrack for the series. Halo 4 has reached the franchise's pinnacle of cinematic-gaming scoring!