release your randomness HERE

Machinga

So im posting this on here because i know how much emo kitten, bob, and twam, hate the random and immature posts. Well if they dont get mad at me for posting this then keep reading. This is a place to release all of your random and immature posts. Im doing this for the greater good my moderators.

Son of a gum-chewing funk monster! Why the fruit does all this funny stuff happen to me?! Forget my life! Always surrounded by miserable failing clods! Like this whole world just likes to bend me over and find me in the Alps! Like I'm some sort of slot receptacle! Well as far as I care, these miserable cows can have a fancy barbeque, with a Gosh Darn pig!

• Like 1

one swimming pool, i was walking through velda farms when a rabbid cow attacked me. "moooowwaa" the cow screeched as it aimed its deadly back scratcher as the cow walked towards me in slow mo, a giant stick of butter dressed as a ninja started slicing the coconut tree in half until it started yelling at the nearest mcdonalds. as the cow started running it exploded into a cloud of milk then became a toucan and flew away. after that toucan sam came and sued me for 4,000,000 dollars cash!!! as i ran away two evil grapefruits took out spheghetti noodles and started wacking me repeatedly until i gave him a loaf of bread. after i gave him the loaf of bread i walked away in slow-mo, hit a fly and exploded.

one swimming pool, i was walking through velda farms when a rabbid cow attacked me. "moooowwaa" the cow screeched as it aimed its deadly back scratcher as the cow walked towards me in slow mo, a giant stick of butter dressed as a ninja started slicing the coconut tree in half until it started yelling at the nearest mcdonalds. as the cow started running it exploded into a cloud of milk then became a toucan and flew away. after that toucan sam came and sued me for 4,000,000 dollars cash!!! as i ran away two evil grapefruits took out spheghetti noodles and started wacking me repeatedly until i gave him a loaf of bread. after i gave him the loaf of bread i walked away in slow-mo, hit a fly and exploded.

Wow, that brings random to whole new level.

one day i was walking through a smiley face when a bannana came over and started calling me a chicken nugget i quickly grabbed my trusty bag of apple dippers and pelted the bannana with apples as he fell he started singing winnie the poo. then as noble 6 started taking off his helmet i through corn flake at him and he got stabbed by a ginormous pinky toe. as i ran away a herd of angry lemons started chasing me "gipers" they roared. then i randomly teleported next to this blue robotic lightbulb the lightbulb kept callong me a "reclaimer" and i just nodded and said yes and i got teleported into some buttered eggs. as the royal handgrenade rolled in it started talking to me about how its bad to throw grenades as i chucked him at the neares mcmuffin george washington started calling me a guava so i went and got some pear juice i drank the pear juice then turned into a pillowpet.

one day i was walking through a smiley face when a bannana came over and started calling me a chicken nugget i quickly grabbed my trusty bag of apple dippers and pelted the bannana with apples as he fell he started singing winnie the poo. then as noble 6 started taking off his helmet i through corn flake at him and he got stabbed by a ginormous pinky toe. as i ran away a herd of angry lemons started chasing me "gipers" they roared. then i randomly teleported next to this blue robotic lightbulb the lightbulb kept callong me a "reclaimer" and i just nodded and said yes and i got teleported into some buttered eggs. as the royal handgrenade rolled in it started talking to me about how its bad to throw grenades as i chucked him at the neares mcmuffin george washington started calling me a guava so i went and got some pear juice i drank the pear juice then turned into a pillowpet.

Oh my gosh! the same thing happened to me yesterday!