Halo 4 Achievements!! :D

Tallgeese

It's possible. The "Storm" has been out of contact with the rest of the covenant for a while, so they may not even know of the Great Schism.

I'm fascinated to see how 343 are going to introduce the rogue Covenant onto Requiem, like how they get there. Perhaps we'll get a few hints in the sequel to Glasslands.

I'm fascinated to see how 343 are going to introduce the rogue Covenant onto Requiem, like how they get there. Perhaps we'll get a few hints in the sequel to Glasslands.

Well from what I've been told and read/seen from 343i, the "Storm" isn't technically rogue. They are a spec ops group that hasn't been in contact with their benefactors for an extended period of time. Sort of like the black ops agents you hear about who are too deep behind enemy lines to communicate with their leaders.

Well from what I've been told and read/seen from 343i, the "Storm" isn't technically rogue. They are a spec ops group that hasn't been in contact with their benefactors for an extended period of time. Sort of like the black ops agents you hear about who are too deep behind enemy lines to communicate with their leaders.

Fixed. :3

But yeah, I've been so confused with this "Storm" group since I first heard the name. So they don't know about the Great Schism?

Fixed. :3

But yeah, I've been so confused with this "Storm" group since I first heard the name. So they don't know about the Great Schism?

Lol I edited my original post as well.

And from what we've been told, yes. They don't know about the Great Schism, they don't know about the Prophet's Deceit, and they don't know that the war is over with the humans.

Lol I edited my original post as well.

And from what we've been told, yes. They don't know about the Great Schism, they don't know about the Prophet's Deceit, and they don't know that the war is over with the humans.

Ah, cool. That rules out the theory that they're with the Servants of Abiding Truth.

I don't know, I think the storm group wouldn't be out of contact for that many years. It's possible, but I just think they were so shocked by the covenant's defeat, that they refused to let their beliefs fall like that. We'll see.

That's pretty much exactly what I thought when I first saw we'd be fighting Covenant again. "Blarg! You killed our prophets! I will destroy you!" :2guns: