Hurricane Issac

Eqwinoxe

Since this hurricane is comming. Ima miss you guys. For a little bit, untill everything comes out good. I think we staying home and power might go out so no Internet. Also, Ima miss you guys. Power might go out tonight, Tuesday or Wednesday. I might not be on utill the weekend because might have to help dad clen up. So yeah bye for now.

4jr16.jpg

Thats the track and I'm in Louisiana, south east Louisiana.

It's coming for me.

Srry for the small text. But it says I might not be on for awhile. Power outages and helping dad.

• Like 2

Whoa. I've never seen an Hurricane for real...just on YouTube.

I don't know what would i do if an Hurricane would strike at my home...i'm literally terrorized just by looking at them on TV.

Well, good luck everyone who is in the path of that...thing. Stay safe! May God protect you!

• Like 2

Living in South Carolina we get hit/ close missed by about one hurricane every year. For those of you who have never experienced one, they are really pretty fun to be in. All the wind and rain etc... they really aren't that dangerous unless you are either an idiot and strap yourself to a pole or something or if you are hit directly by a cat 3 or higher.

Anyway, stay safe, make sure you protect yourself from floods, and don't strap yourself to any poles and you should be fine :)

• Like 2

I hope this Hurricane is nothing too serious and I hope no-one is harmed during its course. My Supercarrier was stationed over Louisiana and we have repositioned our flagship to a more suitable location a few hundred thousand feet above the chosen destination. Our Bridge Officers will be on station to supply us with news updates on the situation and we have Special Operation Lances ready to be of assistance.

Good luck, and good hunting!

• Like 2