Binary Rifle Gameplay

Forerunner Reclaimer

Exactly...if it was indeed a body shot and its a one hit kill...than that is way OP. Now if it is only a one hit kill to the body at a certain range than that wont be as bad, but still OP. Even his long range snipes were easy headshots, perhaps they made the hit boxes bigger...either way it looks awesome, but OP.

No because if you watch as the enemy comes around the corner, he spawned on the other side. Also if his shields were down he would have been flashing with his shields attempting to recover, which they were not. But who knows...like I said, even his "sniper" kills from distance were easy head shots, so i am guessing they increased the hit boxes

Either it was a headshot, or the Binary Rifle is just so powerful that a body shot kills in one hit. Which if thats the case, the Binary Rifle is way too OP...

I think the binary rifle is a 5 shot weapon that does not have much effect when you get a headshot. I do also think that it is automatic kond of like the Needle Rifle, but it has a slower rate of fire.

• 4 weeks later...

its confirmed to be a 1shot kill, but when zoomed, it shows a distinctive laser straight to your location(think splaser except easier to see). source: the halo bulletin on halo waypoint with the promethean weapon footage

wow...thank goodness this can not be in your loadout..or else everyone would get 1 shotted lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well from what i heard about it, it doesn't sound all to over powered. I mean you get one person with active camo and boom the binary weapon is away from that team. and since it has like probably 6 shots you can kill a max of 6 people and with most people that will be like 4 kills or less. and with the laser if the person you are targeting is paying attention they can easily dodge a shot. So ya I think it will be easily countered especially if the opposing team rushes the person with it.