New Promethean Weapon Image

Adam91

Here is a screen shot of what is supposedly called the "Incinerator Cannon" it appears this will be the Promethean/Forerunner Equivalent to the Human Rocket Launcher.

Credits to Mysterion from Halo waypoint.

ScreenShot2012-09-01at62615PM.png

Im guessing that this weapon maybe the same weapon that was leaked a number of weeks or months ago below but it does have differences maybe its a different all together.

0.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

Most of the promethean weapons disintergrate whatever it kills, so it wouldnt supprise me lol

Anyway SIIIIIIIIICKKKK!!! me can haz one now? :D

when did you kill a vehicles last, scattershot (and other forerunner weapon) only disintegrate living things as we know because flods can't take over computers only intelligent life

so the "big" gun can possible disintegrate instead of exploding them

when did you kill a vehicles last, scattershot (and other forerunner weapon) only disintegrate living things as we know because flods can't take over computers only intelligent life

so the "big" gun can possible disintegrate instead of exploding them

U dont "kill" a vehicle, you kill living things, you "destroy" vehicles. my quote is correct by saying that it dissintergrates whatever it kills.

U dont "kill" a vehicle, you kill living things, you "destroy" vehicles. my quote is correct by saying that it dissintergrates whatever it kills.

"..... that it dissintergrates whatever it kills."

( HALO )

and by mine opinion you can't kill a nonliving thing a scorpion or a ghost is not a living thing so you can't kill it just destroy it but the driver and passenger can you kill because they are a living organism

so when you say it disintegrate everything you "kill" it does not include vehicles

"..... that it dissintergrates whatever it kills."

( HALO )

and by mine opinion you can't kill a nonliving thing a scorpion or a ghost is not a living thing so you can't kill it just destroy it but the driver and passenger can you kill because they are a living organism

so when you say it disintegrate everything you "kill" it does not include vehicles

You have miss read it. i stated exactly what you literally just said.

of course it will work like a ordinary rocket, 2 shots on a scorpion and 1 on the smaller vehicles

but instead of that the vehicles explode they disintegrate when destroyed not killed

I didn't really like how weak and easily destroyed vehicles were in Halo Reach. But the general idea of this is still pretty cool.