Griff Ball and Odd Ball Gameplay

Adam91

oddball.jpg

IGN has released forge mode games of Grif Ball and Odd Ball, these all time favorite games types look amazing in Halo 4. These game types will surely provide one of the most fun and memorable moments in Halo 4 and some frustrating moments too, the greatest team strategies and the self glorifying. The quality isn't 100 % but still can be viewed clearly, Click the link to view the games.

Source: IGN

http://uk.ign.com/ar...all-and-oddball

I am absolutely loving this! Adding a passing feature for grifball is awesome and I can see this very quickly being used for Football style variants of grifball. Hockey was one of my favorites with reach, so i kinda hope that makes a comeback as well. Great post Adam!

I just had a thought on this. Wouldn't it be even more interesting for the Oddball gametype if you could alter the course of the ball by shooting at it when it's thrown by a player? That would be a simple change, but it would probably make quite the difference, depending on how much the course of the ball is altered this way.

I just thought of this.... think about making a dodgeball variant now!!!! Should be east to do by laying down a trait zone that stops people from passing thru, and maybe they will let us tweak a damage setting to the oddball if you throw it, but don't hit the right button to catch it? Dodgeball would be great!!!