Didact is in Halo 4?

a live dinosaur

Finally some confirmation that he's in the game. I mean I already strongly believed he was in the game but this is solid proof! I think you should try to get this promoted to an article.

finally......

i have given a lot of evidence as to why the didact will be in halo 4 , but so many people have said "no" to that idea and they say its something else. This is the biggest piece of evidence that we have seen so far and i am very pleased.

This article should probably be pinned becuase of the great information that it holds

there was something i saw, a play writing from 343 (cant remember where) and it tells about the didact, chief, and cortana fighting. apparently, cortana gets some kind of physical form, and attacks the didact physically, saving the chief or something.

This is true. Supposedly she can duplicate herself in the physical form. The script says that she restrains the Didact and causes him to drop a clenched-fist Chief.