Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

i think its going to be sandtrap vallhalla or zanzibar all were large and beloved maps but id put money on sandtrap to show off the new mammoth and its just a huge and good forge map it would be perfect for this game. my only worry is the dmr being on it will that change the map in a bad way or a good way because remember hemorrhage thta didnt turn out so well lol but will see.

You are all forgetting the biggest map ever made from Halo 1 thru 3...INFINITY!!!!! Yes it was a special PC only map for Halo 1, but when I think about a "big map", Infinity always comes to mind, and it is one of the only 4 original maps to never be remade, and of those 4, Infinity is the biggest. Correct me if I'm wrong but they did say it was strictly from halo 1 right? My money is on infinity

• Like 1

You are all forgetting the biggest map ever made from Halo 1 thru 3...INFINITY!!!!! Yes it was a special PC only map for Halo 1, but when I think about a "big map", Infinity always comes to mind, and it is one of the only 4 original maps to never be remade, and of those 4, Infinity is the biggest. Correct me if I'm wrong but they did say it was strictly from halo 1 right? My money is on infinity

they have not said its from halo 1 but from the first three games.

I've never heard of that map. But the name would make sense.

Now that i thought about this, why did they say that the map they picked would cause no drama?

And since they said that, wouldn't that mean that we can rule our Last Resort? Because it's been in so many games, surely there would be some members of the community that'd be annoyed and say things like not that map again