Community Shout Out's Special Interview

SykoWolf

Hi guy's, i thought i would release a very special interview, Azaxx's interview....his FIRST interview (i think)

So here you are guys, please enjoy :) And BIG thanks to Mr.Wolfy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaatisu: Hey 343 community! Wolfy here with the resident Mudkip, Azaxx, and it's time for another crazy interview!

Okey, first question. Where will our mudkip be spending most of his time on Halo 4?

Azaxx: Firstly I would spend quite a while in the campaign, playing the story, getting achievements and unlocking all of its hidden secrets. But after a while I'll move onto War Games, and just stay there until Halo 5 comes out, because I love my multiplayer xD

Kaatisu: Next one is: what are you most excited about on Halo 4 in the terms of new features, weapons, graphics, vehicles, etc, basically anything related to Halo 4 at all.

Azaxx: I am equally excited with how they are going to make Halo 4's story different to the previous trilogy. That is, 343i states that since this is gonna be a bit of a dark trilogy, for a while. So I want to see how they achieve that statement. And secondly, how they tie in the UNSC Infinity with all game modes, interested in that

Kaatisu: Personality finder isssss: if you were asked to pick a set of lyrics from a song to describe your life or how you feel most the time what would you answer?

Azaxx: This question took me forever to answer, as I don't pay attention to lyrics, I'm more of a music listener. As in I listen to the sounds rather than understand them. But going over one of my favourite songs just then, I found that the song Watercolour By Pendulum relates to how I feel on a somewhat daily basis., "When I'm falling down, will you pick me up again, when Im too far gone, and im dead in the eyes of my friends". A little sad it may be if you understand what I mean, but I have great friends here and in real life to keep me going ^_^

Kaatisu: Do you have any interesting side hobbies?

Azaxx: I don't have much fun outside the forums and school, but when I can enjoy myself, I like to draw and paint. That is I only draw with greylead and pen, and paint with spray paints, which some older members may remember me posting some images of them on the forums.

But that's as far hobbies go :P

Kaatisu: What made you decide to use a mudkip out of all the other options?

Azaxx: When I first made this account ages back, I was desperate for an image. So after sifting through maybe 700-ish images on my computer at the time, I remembered that I had a mudkip pic which I've used bedore in yet another folder, so again after sifting through a lot of photos, I found it. Put it up and I couldn't be bothered finding another image through all the ones I had, so I kept it.

I think I changed it once, for about 2 weeks. But was so used to the mudkip, I changed it back. Can't remember what the image was, oh well. Mudkip rules.

Kaatisu: Well that's all for this interview and gratz to argueably the most popular member of this site on getting shoutoutted! :D

Azaxx: And thanks for the interview! Never been interviewed in my life lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There you are guys, Hope you enjoyed, and another big thank you to Mr.Wolfy and of course, Azaxx :hug:

• Like 3