Hello and nice to meet you!

SEC Archangel

Hello my name is SEC Archangel, but you can just call me Archangel. I guess I should tell you a bit about myself I like Halo and video games I play them everyday and I like the United States military. I also like collecting blades. Uhhhh..... Sorry not very good at introductions if you have any questions or anything just ask.

Welcome to the forums Archangel. I am the Overgravemind, but your species believes me to be God. It's a complicated relationship, having my memories and thoughts implanted into brains despite being in the surrounding galaxies.

I created your race and all others, for I am the Overgravemind.

I digress, you are welcome to ask me any information regarding your species.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome! I noticed the other Archangel and its okay to call me SEC or whatever you want I don't mind nicknames. And I've always like collecting knives,swords, and other forms of melee weapons, But sadly I'm poor so collecting has been slow, because I have to choose from video games or weapons and I normaly choose video games. Sorry I'm a talker sometimes.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome! I noticed the other Archangel and its okay to call me SEC or whatever you want I don't mind nicknames. And I've always like collecting knives,swords, and other forms of melee weapons, But sadly I'm poor so collecting has been slow, because I have to choose from video games or weapons and I normaly choose video games. Sorry I'm a talker sometimes.

Good choice. Video games rule

Thanks for the warm welcome! I noticed the other Archangel and its okay to call me SEC or whatever you want I don't mind nicknames. And I've always like collecting knives,swords, and other forms of melee weapons, But sadly I'm poor so collecting has been slow,, because I have to choose from video games or weapons and I normaly choose video games. Sorry I'm a talker sometimes.

Swords. 0_0

That is so cool.