HELLO EVERYONE :D im new here... and Yeah HALO 4 <3

Irrelevant

Hi :)

There are a lot of things to know about this forum, many awesome facts and features! :)

Too many to list right here, but just take a look around, you'll find out about them soon enough.

And if you don't, there's always a place to ask other members - the Shoutbox for example!

Enjoy your stay here, and welcome to the 343i Community Forum :)

• Like 1

So I just found out that 343 has a site I must be SUPER late :o but is there anything I should know about it?

Better Late Than Never.... :laughing:

Oh, and yes, there is something you should know... We all welcome you here, and we all hope for you to have a wonderful time! I'm sure you are bound to have heaps and barrels of fun interacting with our fanbase, for we care, and we share... Sharing is caring, because we all love Halo, and the game that brought us together knows no end to how much it means in our lives! Have fun and take care, now!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! :3 btw this is not official forums! Halo.xbox.com is the official forums! But please stay with sugar ontop? XD

Yesss yesss I noticed that XP but im going to stay cus its awesome :D and thank u

Welcome to the forums! As you can see, we are a fan site. But however, it is a very friendly place. I do hope you enjoy it here. :)

Lol yesss I know but this is a great website :) MYSPACE FOR HALO we just need music and thanks

Hey Welcome, I noticed you joined my clan. Vote Brute 2012!

Thank you :) yeah and we played with eachother last night(gigity) on halo

• Like 1

Better Late Than Never.... :laughing:

Oh, and yes, there is something you should know... We all welcome you here, and we all hope for you to have a wonderful time! I'm sure you are bound to have heaps and barrels of fun interacting with our fanbase, for we care, and we share... Sharing is caring, because we all love Halo, and the game that brought us together knows no end to how much it means in our lives! Have fun and take care, now!

Thank you :) this is so long idk what to say :o