The Hydro Empire

Hello,

I'm sending out a recruitmant message for my empire. We are a Shanghili based clan. We have 35 ranks and 5 divisions. If not interested in joining i will do an 8v8 BTB slayer clan match. We Dont do alliances with any but Alieus Sraxus(Emperour Makuta) and Nuclear Oasis. We are only a ELITE clan no spartins. and it doesnt matter what type of clan you are Challenge me and it will be a very good game. I have been in clans since halo 2 i don't deal with crap you get 2 chances in this empire and then ur kicked. i have been in high command in multiple clan the EOTESL was the best clan ive been in but this Empire will not end unless i either die or get off of xbox.

The Division names are

Infintry batalion

Special operations

zealot legion

fleet secruity/honour guard

high command

Like I said doesn't how good or bad you are just send me a message on xbox and i will give you a chance.

Gamertag: Garr Iakanee

My backside have you been in fleets since Halo 2, Chris. You don't sound a day older than ten. I would welcome an 8v8 at some point, just message me or Ben on Xbox and we'll get something sorted out.

• 3 weeks later...