343 please no armor abilites in halo 4

xxDarkninjaxx

When halo reach was announced, bungie said there will be armor abilites. i said to myself" i cant wait for this game!" but now i hate halo reach. the armor abilites were just hype to get people to buy the game and armor abilites are horrible. as soon as you shot someone with armor lock, their first thought is" ima use armor lock" then you have to wait 10 seconds until you can kill them. camo sucked, you cant even use your radar, and if you move your easy to see. drop shield was a ****ty version of the bubble shield, you can destroy it pretty easily so its worthless. im ok with sprint and evade. hologram was only good for dumbasses who didnt know what a hologram and a living spartan looks like. when you looks at a hologram your crosshair doesnt turn red and theres no gamertag above their head. and the multiplayer maps sucked. what did bungie think, "oh i know what to do to rush the game, we can just put in areas from the campaign into the muliplayer and call them maps. i mean who wants to make nice looking maps like we made in halo 1,2, and 3 into reach when we can rush the game". doesnt anyone like the old days of halo 1 and 2 when there was no armor abilites. everything was natural.the gameplay was fun as hell. the maps were awesome, nice looking and fun to play on. people whats your opinion on armor abilites?

calm down, i agree AL was bad, very bad, they ruined camo(i want it back normally in H4), Jet packs annoyed me but you can still easily kill the person so keep those, bubble shields must be H3 version, evade and sprint are okay to, but that doesnt mean you have to hate on Reach just because it had armor abilities.

I agree with some of your sayings, but seriously! We get it!

AAs is bad

battle rifle is good

bloom is bad, (but it only makes the gun more precise from the beginning, and people are to dumb to understand that it makes the gun more skillful)

But you really doesn't have to make that many topics about it.

When halo reach was announced, bungie said there will be armor abilites. i said to myself" i cant wait for this game!" but now i hate halo reach. the armor abilites were just hype to get people to buy the game and armor abilites are horrible. as soon as you shot someone with armor lock, their first thought is" ima use armor lock" then you have to wait 10 seconds until you can kill them. camo sucked, you cant even use your radar, and if you move your easy to see. drop shield was a ****ty version of the bubble shield, you can destroy it pretty easily so its worthless. im ok with sprint and evade. hologram was only good for dumbasses who didnt know what a hologram and a living spartan looks like. when you looks at a hologram your crosshair doesnt turn red and theres no gamertag above their head. and the multiplayer maps sucked. what did bungie think, "oh i know what to do to rush the game, we can just put in areas from the campaign into the muliplayer and call them maps. i mean who wants to make nice looking maps like we made in halo 1,2, and 3 into reach when we can rush the game". doesnt anyone like the old days of halo 1 and 2 when there was no armor abilites. everything was natural.the gameplay was fun as hell. the maps were awesome, nice looking and fun to play on. people whats your opinion on armor abilites?

...You're a moron. Obviously, Bungie made the multiplayer maps before intergrating them into campaign, seeing as some of them virtually serve no purpose except as eloquent scenery in the campaign, examples being Boardwalk and Reflection. Even the other multiplayer maps that were used in the campaign to serve as a battleground clearly had the geometry of a multiplayer map, and worked perfectly well for both Campaign and Multiplayer.

Besides, the concept of armor abilities is fine with me, but certain gameplay mechanics might need tweaking.