Why Ello Ello...

SeanM666

Ello everybody. my name is SeanM666 i'm from new mexico im unfortunately age 22 now lol I am a dedicated player on certain games. Halo being one of them i have been playin since it came out on pc but haven't owned the games til around a couple years ago, so all my data was never saved for Halo 2 or 3 so if you look at my service record its gonna say i havent played it much but thats not true. anyways i am mostly always playing reach on swat there for i have established a new clan as of today. (check recruit forum) I've been on this site for bout 2 or 3 days now but forgot to do this cuz i didnt really care bout it. but that was then this is now. i play Left for dead i used to have L4d2 but my ex room mate totally scratched the hell out of it cuz he was a meth head. literally. i beat his ass an through him out. back on topic i also play Battlefield 3 i am not a premium member cuz i like to save my money an not waste it on things that should be free content. i have DBZ ultimate tenkaiichi Dynasty Warriors Gundum 2 edition its a fun conquest game. an Super street fighter 4 i suck at that game cuz idk how to do anything now a days. Mortal Kombat the newest one. and several other games. but you will only see me mostly playin Reach. that is about it so look forward to meetin you.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Sean! I've seen your graphic work in the Logo Competion and briefly spoke via PM. Seems like you've got the site navigation down but if you have any questions or need direction for a specific inquiry, please feel free to ask! We are a friendly place!

Look forward to your thoughts and ideas!

- Choot :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...