Custom games customization?

Bounce

Hi

So, I've been trying to find information about the customizability of the custom games (mainly for our system link games), and I found this comment:

Don't worry, you will have a multitude of options for alteration in custom games.

Now, what I'm wondering is, do we actually know what is customizable? In the end the above is a rather vague statement, when you think about it :P

For example (I mentioned this earlier, actually), for me the biggest downside in Halo: Reach really is the fact that you can't eliminate weapons from your custom games. In Reach in a random weapons mode (which is generally one of the most fun that we play (random weapons, no pick-up, infinite ammo)) the win is basically decided by who gets the most 1) fuel rod gun and 2) rocket launcher. Especially the now ridiculously overpowered fuel rod tends to break the games completely...

So anyways, I seem to remember there being a lot more customizability in H3 than Reach. And so, I guess what I'm wondering is whether the "multitude of options" will once again really be comprehensive? Are there any details about the details yet?

And will we be able to enjoy our Random games much more again? :laughing:

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I figured that since it's not strictly about Matchmaking, it wouldn't go there...

I can not wait to here more about this. I feel especially confident with the new dominion game mode, and am wondering how I can use that in customs.

I agree. We have now found something that is probably harder to forge than invasion. There are so many options to choose from with this new gametype.