Hello 343 community! That ryhmes...>_>

Super Havoc

Hello everyone!

I've had the good fortune to meet a few of you good folks in the chat box as soon as I signed up, and to those who welcomed me, I just want to say thank you. :respect:

I look forward to making friends here and possibly over Live in the future once we all get our hands on Halo 4.

I've been deeply in love with the Haloverse since the moment I jumped on CE, (which btw, got me to give FPS a try in the first place) and I've been enjoying the series ever since. Even reading the first trilogy of books and animated works.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that the gameplay, the lore, the characters and the music are easily among the best in gaming, and that's what excites me about 343 and the Reclaimer Saga.

They just seem to "Get it". You know? Just listening to their knowledge and love of Bungies creation, and checking out Neil Davidge's OST, and the many excellent artists they have on board makes me feel like Halo 4 will be legendary. (No pun intended)

I hope I don't sound like a super nerd right now lol

But anyway, I do remember the community over on Bungie's main site and how good it was, and I hope that all of us can make this community even better.

Glad to be here. :wave:

Welcome to the forums! :)

Welcome to the forum :D If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or another moderator (the guys in red, blue, and gold). I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Oh, and the guys in this color, (Cyan) are also helpful. Their the staff. Sometimes The Director forgets to mention them. But its ok. Anyways, staff and mods are always helpful. And there are lots of members, (green, purple, and light gray) that are also very helpful.

And again, welcome to the forums, and I do hope you enjoy it here! :)

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you check through certain thread areas you'll easily find some topics that I imagine you'll enjoy. Certain members start conversations and question-based thread that will intrigue even the most knowledgeable Halo fan. I find myself constantly absorbed by a wide variety of topics and I hope you'll find them just as alluring and enjoyable as I do. Have fun!