Infinity

LANK3Y PROZz

Name of Map: INFINITY

Canvas Map: Forge World

Gamertag: LANK3Y PROZz

This is a map based off of what Atomic321 showed us in the past THFE video. Infact I co-forged this map with him and we are now friends, and we forge together to make awsome infection and miniature maps. This is actually a teaser because we have made plans for an awsome miniature map pack in halo 4 which we can hopefully bring to you within the first month of Halo 4 being released (that is if we get some serious forging done!)

But this topic is not about Halo 4, it is about the UNSC Infinity and its surrounding fleet, consisting of a Halcyon class cruiser and a Pheonix class. There are also three frigate class ships in here aswell.

I would say that this map was 55% forged by me and 45% forged by Atomic321. (That said, I did make the whole UNSC Infinity and Atomic made the surrounding fleet.)

Link:http://halo.xbox.com...etails=30824097

post-30093-0-94565400-1348691945_thumb.jpg

post-30093-0-38361600-1348691967_thumb.jpg

post-30093-0-21503300-1348692020_thumb.jpg

post-30093-0-00825600-1348692036_thumb.jpg

post-30093-0-89336200-1348692299_thumb.jpg

Guest Oakley HiDef

wow thats a really awesome miniature series. It looks great and the sense of scale is crazy with the infinity dwarfing the others. We may do a feature on this although there has already been a vid on Atomic321's space ships so this may be too similar

wow thats a really awesome miniature series. It looks great and the sense of scale is crazy with the infinity dwarfing the others. We may do a feature on this although there has already been a vid on Atomic321's space ships so this may be too similar

No offence Oakley, but did you read the text at the top? In it I explained that I actually co-forged this with Atomic321 and we have been co-forging ever since. :)

Nice one, LANK3Y, I look forward to future projects in H4! Oh, and I don't mean to be picky or anything, Oakley, but could you please spell my name right! Bugs the **** out of me lol1

Lol, ikr. People always spell my name "Griffin Guy"

xD

Also, would you care to co-forge with me some time in Halo 4?

i know it looks cool but the infinity is even bigger than that in comparrison

I realise that the infinity is massive (5 kilometers long) but this is hard to recreate due to limited forge pieces and money. However I do agree with you that the scales do look slightly out of proportion. I will work to fix this in halo 4.