Halo 4 Campaign Screen shot and Anniversary Terminal 5 Connection

Adam91

Here is a screen shot from the Halo 4 campaign from OXM of Andrew Del Rio and the Chief standing at some sort of Forerunner hologram. This was brought to my attention by a user from Halo Waypoint.

If you look at the symbols that are circling the hologram structure you will see that they are the symbols that appear in the distress call from the mysterious ship that crashed on installation 04 in the 5th terminal in Halo Anniversary Assault on the control room.

Remember these are not Forerunner symbols as 343 Guilty Spark was not familiar with the ship or the symbols in the distress signal.

halo_4_mission_cing_infinity_debriefing_medium.jpg

Click

Here for a different discussion regarding forerunner symbols.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

But, there were many things that he hadn't been taught.. or implanted with. Perhaps these are promethean letters? The Didact would have to be familiar with them. Perhaps it's an old human ship or even Covenant. We do know they go from purple with blue lights to purple with green lights and the ship does have the green light on it. Those are my three guesses :) Can't wait to find out and nice Adam, I would never of pointed that out or even realized.