Where can I preorder the limited edition?

Echo

I keep hearing that you can't reserve at Gamestop anymore cause they're out! I was really hoping I could go to the midnight launch :C

It's too late to call them and ask, but I don't wanna reserve it from Walmart and end up having to pay the full fee now instead of when it comes out.

Is best buy and amazon out of Halo 4 LE too?

Yeah, that's why I pre-order my stuff earlier. I can reserve it, AND I can go to a midnight launch if I want. If not, I can pick it up later.

But your best bet for finding this stuff out is to check with the retailers. I went ahead and checked Amazon for you. They are out as well. Sorry, man. You gotta be careful.

Yeah, that's why I pre-order my stuff earlier. I can reserve it, AND I can go to a midnight launch if I want. If not, I can pick it up later.

But your best bet for finding this stuff out is to check with the retailers. I went ahead and checked Amazon for you. They are out as well. Sorry, man. You gotta be careful.

Maaaaaaan, thanks though lol I know Walmart still offers it but im not sure if i can get the money in time before they take theirs down too D:

I hope the gamestop lets me reserve it there... x__X im not use to halo editions running out lol

i originally didnt care for the limited edition, but when i heard it comes with all the future DLC, I wanted to save the money. But I might be stuck with just getting the original game.

Which I mean... isnt even all that bad. I kinda prefer the original box art for the game, plus i dont really want a lot of the other stuff that comes with the LE. mainly wanted to save some money

Maaaaaaan, thanks though lol I know Walmart still offers it but im not sure if i can get the money in time before they take theirs down too D:

I hope the gamestop lets me reserve it there... x__X im not use to halo editions running out lol

i originally didnt care for the limited edition, but when i heard it comes with all the future DLC, I wanted to save the money. But I might be stuck with just getting the original game.

Which I mean... isnt even all that bad. I kinda prefer the original box art for the game, plus i dont really want a lot of the other stuff that comes with the LE. mainly wanted to save some money

Heh, Gamestop almost booted me when I came for my xbox bundle. They heard "limited" and started sassing me until I explained I was reserving the console. I'd put no hope in them for the LE now.