is reach unbalanced???

It really actually depends on what playlist you play on and how you play on it. Like I am ok in Swat, and sometimes normal slayer, but if I go anywhere else, I will just drop like a fly with little to no kills in the game. So try playing different playlists and their different weapons. Or try to practice with the weapons in Forge or a custom game. :)

i had been doing sick and then now find myself getting beat up by lower levels with the DMR. i dont know are the guns unbalanced in this game or something?????

Short answer, no, they are balanced.

Long answer, the weapons in Halo Reach are designed so that no one person gains an advantage over another. Level in Halo Reach simply means that those of a high level play more than those of a low level. This doesn't mean, though, that those who are low level aren't as good or even better as those with a high level. They simply haven't played as much.

Actually, I would say that Reach is one of the most balanced Halo games (just my opinion). The bloom for one, along with the health/shield systems seem to have put players on an even more equal battlefield than other Halo games (also depending on what playlist you are playing). So, I would that no, Reach isn't unbalanced and that you've either had a bad game streak (happens to everyone once in a while), you've been having lag issues or you've had the misfortune of being paired up with amazing players. Anyways, I wish you luck in your future games and I hope you get your groove back and start doing "sick" again soon!

• Like 1

Actually, I would say that Reach is one of the most balanced Halo games (just my opinion). The bloom for one, along with the health/shield systems seem to have put players on an even more equal battlefield than other Halo games (also depending on what playlist you are playing). So, I would that no, Reach isn't unbalanced and that you've either had a bad game streak (happens to everyone once in a while), you've been having lag issues or you've had the misfortune of being paired up with amazing players. Anyways, I wish you luck in your future games and I hope you get your groove back and start doing "sick" again soon!

It really actually depends on what playlist you play on and how you play on it. Like I am ok in Swat, and sometimes normal slayer, but if I go anywhere else, I will just drop like a fly with little to no kills in the game. So try playing different playlists and their different weapons. Or try to practice with the weapons in Forge or a custom game. :)

yeah its probably the bloom on the DMR because i have a trigger finger so hate the DMR for it's bloom and thnx zelda ill try different playlists.