Finally Reached 500 posts

Zaguroth

Ok well, as the title says, I have finally gotten to 500 posts. Put this in General just to make sure it was my 500th post lol.

It has been quite a journey making it to 500 posts... Even though newer guys seem to have such an easy time with it... I didn't think I would reach it before Halo 4 came out, but then I started posting as much as I did the first month of my re-activity...? (Is that a word? if not then I'm using it anyways) My first month of activity, I feel was used unprofessionally, all I really did was use the offbeat section >.< which got me to 200 posts, when I reached that I slowed waaaay down. Having been purple for nearly 6 months... I think I'm really going to miss it... But! Now I get to be silver :D

Now then.. I won't be doing individual shoutouts... But I will thank people lol..

Twam - If it weren't for you and making this site, I'd still only have 7 friends or so on Xbox Live, so thanks for making the site, performing the maintenance, and putting up with having a bunch of noobs on it :D.

The Moderators - Thank you guys for doing your best to keep the forums clean, and mostly troll free, also for being such great people and fun to talk to.

News/Communications/Art/Events Staff - You guys do a great job keeping the forum updated, fulfilling the needs of the common member, making such great signatures, doing a wonderful job on the Facebook page, and organizing the vast number of events that this forum has.

The members - While I don't know or talk to all of you, I do know that you guys (and girls) are part of the best online community I have ever been on, and you are all such great people (so far ._.!).

I literally ran out of things to say D:

• Like 7

Lol, you humans and your removable lungs. Irkens use a PAK that gives us all the resources we need. :D

You think that I can't take your PAK if I can knock out Zag and disect his lung before he wakes up. Guess again and watch your back Irken. :D