Not your average new guy...

Willard

Ok, so I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I absolutely love Halo, and I always have. I was a member of Bungie.net, but was never very active. Hopefully that will change here though. Anyway, I'm a pretty awesome guy so you should get to know me. I figured since I'm new I might as well post in the new members area. Hopefully I'll get the hang of this forum fairly soon. Oh and one last thing: please don't be mean to me. I know how forums can get haha

By the way, today is my 18th birthday! It's a pretty big deal.

Ok, so I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I absolutely love Halo, and I always have. I was a member of Bungie.net, but was never very active. Hopefully that will change here though. Anyway, I'm a pretty awesome guy so you should get to know me. I figured since I'm new I might as well post in the new members area. Hopefully I'll get the hang of this forum fairly soon. Oh and one last thing: please don't be mean to me. I know how forums can get haha

Happy Birthday !!

Welcome!

I know how forums can get haha

<_<

Just remember we have more info on you than you do on us.. As long as you don't have any more, "outbursts" like that I'm sure all will be well in the universe. :coffee:

BTW if you love Halo why threaten the only unofficial 343 Industries fan site on the web?

Happy Birthday to you, mine was on Bungie day, and you will like it here its alot nicer then Bungie.net there isent as much trolls and n0obs here. Theres lots halo fans here lol. :drinks:

Happy Birthday, a little late sorry. People here know everything about Halo, also this is the first place to get Halo news.