Armour Question

Biddle87

I have used the search function prior to making this post, but couldnt find an answer.

I have read that when rankng up specializations, that you unlock armour as you go along. Do we know if this armour will only be availible when using other specializations

For example, if I unlock a cool helmet when playing as Wetworks, would I be able to have my Spartan wearing it if Iater change to Engineer or would I only be able to use it when playing as Wetworks?

Any one shed any light on this for me?

Cheers

Yes. As you rank up and unlock the armor it is now permanently in your armory. When that happens, you can wear any armor you want at anytime. You can use wetworks helmet with rogue shoulders and tracker chest piece while leveling through pioneer. It doesnt matter, once unlocked, you can use the armor no matter what.

Yes. As you rank up and unlock the armor it is now permanently in your armory. When that happens, you can wear any armor you want at anytime. You can use wetworks helmet with rogue shoulders and tracker chest piece while leveling through pioneer. It doesnt matter, once unlocked, you can use the armor no matter what.

Thank goodness, I was starting to think it was restricted to specific Specializations...

nice explaination. you totally nailed it. also 100th post!!!!