ARMOR ABILITIES

PublicAlliance

In Halo: Reach I use Sprint for 90% of the times. I just need to get to places faster that why I pick Sprint lot. Only time I will change if there is a small map because you don't need to rush to much if you are in a small map. Then I will use others, but I will go back to Sprint. <_< In a big team battle I will not use Sprint all the time because I want to use one that can help the team out. :good: In Halo 4 I will start using other ones because I want to see the skills that I can use for the Map or Mode. It will make it more fun! :fun:

• Like 1

I use cloak for an all out plasma sword battle with some friends. Went predator on their spartan butts. They had jet packs. They never knew where i was till it was to late. They start to fight and then i would assassinate one of them.

Good times.

I use Armor Lock the most.

Because, the majority of players don't seem to understand how to counter/respond to it.

Because I've always hated Rockets in Halo, and Reach actually offered a direct counter to it.

Because it's cool.

I use Jet Pack second most. Flying in Halo is just the ****.

In Halo 4, I plan to play around a lot. So far, Hardlight Shield and Thruster Pack perk my interest most, but the other abilities look pretty awesome as well.

I will probably run

a CQB class with an AR and Shield.

a Long Range class with DMR and PVision.

a Medium class with BR or Light Rifle and Thruster Pack or Jet Pack.