Community Member of the Week: CruelLEGACEY

Every Monday, we feature a community member who does one or more of the following things: routinely goes above and beyond for their fellow forum members, is a positive and active member of the community, and/or sends me mass amounts of cat pictures. This week our Community Member of the Week is CruelLEGACEY. Read a little more about him below, then hit his profile to learn more about the man behind the machinima!

Community Member of the Week

Gamertag: CruelLEGACEY.

About me: My name is Nevin, but I'm known around here as CruelLEGACEY. I'm 29 years old, and I live with my wife in Toronto, Canada. I'm a guitar player, and have performed in bands for over 10 years now.

I've been a Halo fan since the release of CE. I enjoy all aspects of the series; Campaign, Multiplayer, Firefight, Forge, Co-op... I tend to split my time fairly evenly between all the different modes.

I also make a lot of Halo-related content. I started off by making a fail montage series called "The Fails of Reach". I also like to forge racetracks and feature them in videos. I've released several video strategy guides, including Mythic walkthroughs for several of the missions in Halo: Reach. All of this can be found on my website: www.cruellegaceyproductions.com.

I also make a machinima series called Playtime. It's a comedy series filmed using Halo: Reach. I do the entire series on my own; all the writing, voice acting, music, forge work, body acting, editing, etc. You can watch the entire series on the official Playtime homepage: www.playtimeshow.com.

See you all online!

Get to know CruelLEGACEY here!