Halo: Reach Prone Glitch

a live dinosaur

Hi :) I found this cool glitch on New Alexandria. It is where your Spartan can basically prone, or as I used to call it, mega crouch lol. I found this on my old GT, but I just made this video. What you have to do is to go to the building near Club Errera that seems destroyed and scorching in fire. Land on the platform and walk over to the locked door. It won't open because, well, its locked lol so what you do is jetpack up on top of the white, curved, pointy structure (or whatever its called) and then hop down to the top of the doorway, then quickly hop off. then just walk inside and you'll see that one area of the room seems to be like any normal room, but one part of it is where you can do the prone glitch. You don't need to be on any difficulty. Here is the link, I don't think I explained how to do it very well lol

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/haloreach/Your%20Happy%20Dino/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

P.S. I can't render it because you can't render films on Halowaypointforums, you can download it to Xbox though :)

• Like 7