DEWXP

Sierra1117

So my mom had to get something at Walmart, so when she asked me if I wanted anything, I said I wanted a sprite and snickers. After spending 10 minutes in the car, she comes back with snickers and a Mountain Dew because they didnt have sprite. As I open the cap, I see it says Halo 4 on the bottle, and I immediately get the biggest grin on my face. If you go onto DEWXP.com, it says come back on October 1st, but its the 14th..... So the meaning of this topic is to 1) express how happy I am that they started selling double xp codes, and 2) to ask why the website isn't working

Well they have it in Pennsylvania. I'm sure it'll get there before November 6!

I just want it for the bottle. :D

The double xp can go die in a corner.

the bottle is just the normal Mtn dew bottle, but it has a special banner on the top that says Halo 4 and double XL with the stylized 4 for the game, but I'm still gonna keep it forever :)

How about this: Anyone who doesn't want your Double XP codes, PM them to me. I'll take them. No harm in getting my Carbine a bit faster.

Deal?

Gotta check the store now for some DEW.

You do not get double XP in all matches. You only get Double XP specific matches.

i might be out of it but i dont understand what you mean. :sweat: i already have 2 bottles. :thumbsup: cant wait to get double XP!

The Double xp is not for all matches...when you use the codes it puts your gamertag in a list of other players with the double xp. When you boot up Halo 4 War Games, those players with the double xp codes from MTNDew will see a playlist option for Double XP Matches that you can play in. Those are specific matches that will give you double xp...not double xp for all matches.

The Double xp is not for all matches...when you use the codes it puts your gamertag in a list of other players with the double xp. When you boot up Halo 4 War Games, those players with the double xp codes from MTNDew will see a playlist option for Double XP Matches that you can play in. Those are specific matches that will give you double xp...not double xp for all matches.

thats make sense how do you know so much stuff?

thats make sense how do you know so much stuff?

Well when they first announced the DewXp for Halo 4 the faq's page wasnt down like it is at the moment. So that explained a lot about it. I really wish you got double xp in all matches, but I am afraid that is not the case.

Just a update:todays the 15th and its suppost to be on shelves....but i called just about everywhere,pharmacys,grocery stores,gas stations,ect none carry it,

i used the mountain dew locator and pulled up 4 locations that supposidly carry it i called all 4 and none carry it.

Im in pennsylvania.

Of course this had to be in PA, where I am as well :(

So what you're saying is that if we get entered into the DoubleXP matches, we'll be playing against the fat, greasy players whose diets consist of strictly Doritos and Dew? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Of course this had to be in PA, where I am as well :(

So what you're saying is that if we get entered into the DoubleXP matches, we'll be playing against the fat, greasy players whose diets consist of strictly Doritos and Dew? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haha pretty much man...I dont drink soda, but I may have to pick some up just for a couple of matches.

Talked to a buddy of mine who is a Mountain Dew rep at the University here. He said that you get a certain ammount of matches worth from the dewxp, for example, 6 games worth form the 12 pack of mtn dew Halo 4. So in essence you do get double xp for any games you play in War Games, but you get a certain amount of games. If the game only lasts 5 minutes, than that counts as 1 game/match of double xp. Hope this new info helps.