How much Aim Assist is there in Halo 4?

Echo

Is it as heavy as it was in Halo 2, is it as faint as Halo 3, or is it more inbetween like Reach?

Aim assist was always pretty controversial... most people enjoyed having it while others wish they'd tone it down.

I personally enjoyed it, but that's probably because I played (and enjoyed) Halo 2 much more than Halo 3.

It can be turned off, though. The old build I played had...well, hard to remember, but it seemed to be noticeable, but not completely magnetized like it used to be. Tallgeese could confirm more...recent builds. He'll probably get you better info.

My last MM build was SDCC...Havent been able to play online at my buddies yet due to no lobbies open lol. But from what i remember it was a lot like Halo 3...but when you use grenades there was no aim assist seemingly. Which made it nice, unlike Reach which had terrible aim assist and would ruin the grenade throws.

My last MM build was SDCC...Havent been able to play online at my buddies yet due to no lobbies open lol. But from what i remember it was a lot like Halo 3...but when you use grenades there was no aim assist seemingly. Which made it nice, unlike Reach which had terrible aim assist and would ruin the grenade throws.

You have halo 4?

It can be turned off, though. The old build I played had...well, hard to remember, but it seemed to be noticeable, but not completely magnetized like it used to be. Tallgeese could confirm more...recent builds. He'll probably get you better info.

You can turn it on and off now?... Pfft, I'm keeping mine on. I'm not letting someone have the upper hand over me online lol