The Sols, still recruiting.

NZ Sol

(The name is not fixed, it is only temporary till we get a good one.) This clan will start up when halo 4 comes out, untill then i shall be working on progression and sorting, I shall also be holding a tournament every 4 months, the winner shall get 1500 ms points or 3 months of xbox live gold membership (whichever is prefered)

I have also sorted out a ranking system which goes from 1-10, the ranks are as follows:

cadet, private, rookie, captain, seargent, commander, commandant, champion, hero, leader. Also, for every seven members of the clan, i shall choose a highly achieving member to be promoted to commander, they will lead a squad of 8 (including yourself)

Do you game for fun or some serious action? Either way, this clan will be good for you as teams (if thats how you wish to play) shall be picked and organized to suit different skill levels, every once a while I shall join your game to see how you are doing. I shall not restrict gameplay to what your best at as I realize this can get very boring. Online skill is not the only thing im looking for either, if your into custom games or forge I will accept you to. Another intention of mine is to hold a "game night" once a week, this is why I shall need forgers, I need people that like custom games to test these maps before they are played by the clan. Also, if you think your gamerscore is too low, there will always be people on to help you boost it, I am one of them.

It is also my intention to personally lead squads into the spartan ops, however if you have a good team then feel free to take them there.

Im also looking for alliances so if your interested in joining the clan or making an alliance with it, PM me on xbox live NZ Sol. For first message add your forums name and say "from the forums"

Thanks

-NZ Sol- leader of the sols

And I would like you to stop telling clan leaders to battle you although we all know the probability of that

I will never cease in asking people for clan battles. Why should I? We have never been defeated and can defeat any clan here. We only have weak clans here; there aren't even any good ones which is why they never get back to you about the challenge. Why don't you get a good clan, come back here and face me?

You ever think people didn't want a battle? Not like its your choice whether thy fight or bot so instead of telling them o fight why don't you just offer and if they accept then you can

That is why I asked my challenges as questions most of the time. I don't just demand.

• 4 weeks later...

(The name is not fixed, it is only temporary till we get a good one.) This clan will start up when halo 4 comes out, untill then i shall be working on progression and sorting, I shall also be holding a tournament every 4 months, the winner shall get 1500 ms points or 3 months of xbox live gold membership (whichever is prefered)

I have also sorted out a ranking system which goes from 1-10, the ranks are as follows:

cadet, private, rookie, captain, seargent, commander, commandant, champion, hero, leader. Also, for every seven members of the clan, i shall choose a highly achieving member to be promoted to commander, they will lead a squad of 8 (including yourself)

Do you game for fun or some serious action? Either way, this clan will be good for you as teams (if thats how you wish to play) shall be picked and organized to suit different skill levels, every once a while I shall join your game to see how you are doing. I shall not restrict gameplay to what your best at as I realize this can get very boring. Online skill is not the only thing im looking for either, if your into custom games or forge I will accept you to. Another intention of mine is to hold a "game night" once a week, this is why I shall need forgers, I need people that like custom games to test these maps before they are played by the clan. Also, if you think your gamerscore is too low, there will always be people on to help you boost it, I am one of them.

It is also my intention to personally lead squads into the spartan ops, however if you have a good team then feel free to take them there.

Im also looking for alliances so if your interested in joining the clan or making an alliance with it, PM me on xbox live NZ Sol. For first message add your forums name and say "from the forums"

Thanks

-NZ Sol- leader of the sols

I'm looking for clan battles if you want to battle the Raptor Empire please post on our thread and/or send me a message on xbox live. I am looking for a battle on Saturday 9:00pm EST and I will be posting this in multiple threads so first come first serve. We are a fun loving clan who really just wants to have a good time and is ready for any gametype/map. Some of us are not the most skilled and some are depending on who plays but as long as we have fun we don't care. We just don't want to battle a clan that is far beyond our skill level so much it wouldn't be fair. If you feel you fit into this category then go to our thread or send me a message on xbox live CRY0RAPT0R http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14513-raptor-empire/