Rise of the Planets of the Apes Dscussion Thread

El Silverado

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the movie here:

me and the wife are thinking of seeing this, is it better than the mark wahlberg film?

I have no idea what that means lol, but if you wacth original it isn't about them its a complete remake. The plotline is good depending on your likings of action/drama plots. So you should give it a try. :thumbsup:

That movie was horrid. The humans could have easlly won in the start. Plus any chemical/virus that effects humans will effect apes as well due to genetic simularites, Unless they were made into something different entriely, it wouldn't work. Plus a gorlilla would get shot before it jumps intoa helicopter, even the worst shooter could hit it. And they are trained. The movie shouldhavew ended up like a riot in China, withall the uprisers dead in seconds. One more thing,there are enough bomb shelters (airtight) too hold millions of people in perfect safety.

This movie had a gross underestimation of human resiliance. We never give up.

That movie was horrid. The humans could have easilly won in the start. Plus any chemical/virus that effects humans will effect apes as well due to genetic similarites, Unless they were made into something different entirely, it wouldn't work. Plus a gorilla would get shot before it jumps into a helicopter, even the worst shooter could hit it. And they are trained. The movie should have ended up like a riot in China, with all the uprisers dead in seconds. One more thing,there are enough bomb shelters (airtight) too hold millions of people in perfect safety.

This movie had a gross underestimation of human resiliance. We never give up.

1 The virus was kinda confusing at first as it was I little bit of hasty plothole cover. Also the ape did get shot the pilot losing control did the work for him.

i liked the movie, anyone else notice the reference to the other planet of the apes movie, the men blasting off to mars, and then the newspaper saying they were lost in space. this was a lead up to the people coming down from space to find the planet of the apes. also, i liked the movie and ave it 5 stars. i don't think they army came on the bridge because it would take a good amount of time for anyone in that city to convince the military that super smart chemically tested apes are over running their police force......

im rating it a one star because humans could easily kill all of the apes off so the plot made no sense, and the storyline had nothing to do with the other movies and its really predictable, i havent seen the movie but i already know this, i was forced to see The Help last night :(

Discuss "Rise of the Planets of the Apes" here.

My opinion:

It was so awsome I can't describe it. Wish it was in IMAX 3D though.

I dunno, man. I was pretty "meh" about it. I thought it was done pretty well, despite a LOT of shader issues (smoke, correct sunlight/lighting, timing issues, texture issues). It was incredulously short, in my opinion.

im rating it a one star because humans could easily kill all of the apes off so the plot made no sense, and the storyline had nothing to do with the other movies and its really predictable, i havent seen the movie but i already know this, i was forced to see The Help last night :(

I'm sorry about that. You are right about the movie though.