Where to preorder Halo 4

Baeztoberfest

Looks like most stores in the US ran out a while ago. Might be worth contacting some stores/websites and asking if they'll order one in for you.

Thankfully for me, when Gamestation (UK game store) ran out of copies, they got more in so I could preorder!

Edit to answer your other question: From what I've seen, Gamestop has the most preorder content (verification needed as I am not in the US) but as everyone seemed to go there first for the LE, I'm not sure what your chances are of getting one. Otherwise, the preorder bonuses are skins for armours and weapons - they give no real advantage in game, they just make you look more distinct.

Looks like most stores in the US ran out a while ago. Might be worth contacting some stores/websites and asking if they'll order one in for you.

Thankfully for me, when Gamestation (UK game store) ran out of copies, they got more in so I could preorder!

Edit to answer your other question: From what I've seen, Gamestop has the most preorder content (verification needed as I am not in the US) but as everyone seemed to go there first for the LE, I'm not sure what your chances are of getting one. Otherwise, the preorder bonuses are skins for armours and weapons - they give no real advantage in game, they just make you look more distinct.

Thanks! But being you still get the preorder bonus from whatever location even if you don't get LE I think I'll be okay with SE. Mostly because I can still download the maps and get the specializations anyway.

i had the same exact problem. I went to pre order my LE too late and it was sold out everywhere. So my new plan is to call my local retail stores right before the midnight release, and check to see if they received any extra copies of the LE in their inventory. IF they received any copies that werent reserved by pre order, then i'll be at that store at midnight :thumbsup: