Waypoint Race night- 343 forums members too!-11/2/12

OceanicOctopus

Waypoint Community Race Night! 11/2/12- The Return of the King

Hey guys so it was about in late June when I had a big problem with my xbox and thus loosing my account isnt it great! anyhow I was also was planning to have a big Race night but that also got canceled so just 5 months later and everything is solved. so basically I was going to have a fun night filled with Races and fast cars room! room! (oh yea and alot of people dying). I also wanted to have one last community get together before halo 4 comes out. so we can connect and really just spend some of our last days on reach in happiness. so I plan to schedule the race night on 11/2/12 from (8-11pm EST)(5-8pm PST). It will be held on Halo Reach. and NO DLC is required. so anyone can attend! so come out on the second and enjoy a night to remember with all of your community and friends!!! oh yes and if you are interested please leave a comment along with your gamer tag.

RSVP:

ProximateXBOX

Thy ReaperMC

Rakalf

OnyX N0vA

RJCCJ

A7XfoREVer12345

Simply Five

Tohdoh Kyoshiro

Ameasa

D1245694f

VI Zero 9

Cork Bug

UnveiledArk

Astral Landlord

SaintSkrillex23

xXlNIGHTWOLFlXx

ICG Bladewolf

P.S. If you have any questions please send them to ProximateXBOX on here or on Xbox live.

NOTE: I plan to send a message out about a few days before the event.

• Like 1