Going Big in Halo 4

TheBiologic

I'm Thomas Burch/Biologic, If you play Call of Duty you may know my sister Megan Burch/Optic Jewel, like her I'd like to get into streaming/machinama, and like many others I want to go pro in Halo 4

This thread will be one of many hubs that I will try to keep up to date with new content and events.

November 24th I will begin production on my first two videos (One is a thank you video, the other is more of a short montage/trailer of things to come) and my live stream should be up soon after, all of which will be linked here.

Eventually I'm going to make a Calender of events to come, such as Gamebattle days, special top tier scrims you can catch on the live stream, and more.

Message "That Guy Raiden" or "Itz Biologic" For any questions

Next update comes November 19th, Sunday.

Level Youtube

Level Twitter

Sorry for the late update, my roomate took the only computer to a week long Halo 4 lan :'(

Anyway, Halo 4 is great, wish I could start making video's already because there's so much on my mind that I wish to share with the community, I suppose it'll be better if I refine it first for a few weeks though. Aside from that not much new, working on getting clips and coming up with video idea's and such for Nov 24th :)

Stick with me/have faith :)

• Like 1

This is the way I see it. You either go big, or you go big. It's a pretty simple and linear thought process. For example; if you were given a harpoon but you were miles away from sea what would up do with it? Dear bloody queen of scots you wouldn't leave it laying around like some fat pig that serve no purpose except to eat its who follicles and wallow in its own deterioration until unfairly gives out. No, what you would do is take that harpoon and coleen it directly into the pig, without reason or remorse and then eat it with a grin of utter and complete satisfaction knowing all too well that ye have gonth bigth or gonth bigther! (said all at once without taking a single breath between sentences.)

• Like 1

I'm going to try and make this as short and simple as possible.

I'm Thomas Burch/Biologic, If you play Call of Duty you may know my sister Megan Burch/Optic Jewel, like her I'd like to get into streaming/machinama, and like many others I want to go pro in Halo 4

This thread will be one of many hubs that I will try to keep up to date with new content and events.

November 24th I will begin production on my first two videos (One is a thank you video, the other is more of a short montage/trailer of things to come) and my live stream should be up soon after, all of which will be linked here.

Eventually I'm going to make a Calender of events to come, such as Gamebattle days, special top tier scrims you can catch on the live stream, and more.

Message "That Guy Raiden" or "Itz Biologic" For any questions

Next update comes November 4th, Sunday.

Level Youtube

Level Twitter

Stick with me/have faith :)

Dude you and me both, I hope one day we can meet in a big tournament and have a big ol' slugfest on Halo 4. Best of luck to you man.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...