Best DragonBall Z Saga?

Tallgeese

Best DBZ Saga  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best DBZ Saga in your opinion?

• Saiyan
    • Namek
    • Frieza
    • Android
    • Cell
    • Fusion
    • Buu

Only reason I went with cell was just because even though Frieza was supposed to end DBZ, Cell was the next best way to end DBZ...everything after the Cell Saga was stupid in my opinion. Goku going SS for the first time will always be epic in my book

• Like 1

Omg I just didn't know this topic existed. I LOVE DBZ. I still go back and watch episodes every now and then. I think my favorite saga is definitely between Frieza and Cell. But I'm going with Frieza because of how emotional things are once Goku is SS and is fighting out of protection for his friends and his family. But then again watching Gohan finally reach a point of breaking and giving his all to defeat Cell. Showing that he truly is his fathers son. Oh man. It's hard....

• Like 1

I dunno.. I liked the Frieza saga, do the androids count towards Cell saga? Cause if they do then that added some nice touches to the series, the Majin Buu Saga made me laugh seeing him turn everyone into cookies, chocolates, cakes, etc. But.. I haven't watched it in so long that I can't really say which saga is my favorite D:

• Like 1

I dunno.. I liked the Frieza saga, do the androids count towards Cell saga? Cause if they do then that added some nice touches to the series, the Majin Buu Saga made me laugh seeing him turn everyone into cookies, chocolates, cakes, etc. But.. I haven't watched it in so long that I can't really say which saga is my favorite D:

I combined Future Trunks and Androind into one and Imperfect Cell and Cell Games into one. SO no android is its own...I too liked the android saga...I liked the inclusion of Future Trunks with this mysterious enemy

I'm sorry, I have to go against the curve here and say the original Saiyan saga. Epicness, in my mind, though don't get me wrong, the Frieza Saga is a definte close second. I actually just rewatched the whole series again over the past couple of months, and the stuff beyond Cell is just meh compared to the stuff before.