Fable Jack Of Blades

Dog

I got a question. Do you guys think Jack of Blades is still alive. Him and the blades family were very destructive.he was a good guy until he became powerful. He is in every fable . Fable 1 he was killed in human and dragon form. In fable 2 old oakvale he has to go in a darkness old demon door. Fable 3 the darkness leader they kill at the end is jack of blades. How do I know this? He is basicly theresas brother they both cant die. But jack of blades is the leader of the darkness because in fable 1 he originally came from the void. And the void is full of evil creatures and demons.

The knight of blades died and jack of blades their son tooken over.

And since than he changes from form to form.

He obvisouly destroyed the guild castle that's why theirs no remains. Only the chamber of heroes because that's where he gets his power.

Do you think lionstudios will reveal in fable 4 hes still alive.

Some of this info is true and some isn't. Tell me what you think

Jack of Blades isn't Theresa's brother... The character you play as in Fable: The Lost Chapters is Theresa's brother... Also, Jack of Blades was a Hero not from some Void... So no.. He isn't the darkness...

You played as your same hero in The Lost Chapters that you did in Fable...remember you just had to take the boat to the ice islands or whatever they were called lol...and yeah I thought Jack wasnt from the void, he was just trapped in a void

Jack of Blades isn't Theresa's brother... The character you play as in Fable: The Lost Chapters is Theresa's brother... Also, Jack of Blades was a Hero not from some Void... So no.. He isn't the darkness...

I said they were like brother and sister. But they really weren't. Read fable wiki jack of blades was always in the wastelands and void

All I know is that when jack of blades opened his mouth in fable one I LOLed made a rage face and put the game on the shelf never to be touched again. Crappy voice acting is one thing. We all played resident evil on playstation. But c'mon... Jack of blades sounded like a child molester or a pervert of some kind... Oblivion next to fable is like gears of war 3 next to doom. Sure it has play value... But I won't be spending any of MY time on it. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Jack of Blades is dead. He probably will never come back again. Unless some crazy old goon decides its a good idea to resurrect him. Like that nut case that thought it a good idea to resurrect Lady Grey. As for Jack, good riddance. And as far as I am concerned, I would love to end Reaver's miserable life soon. The more I see him, the more I hate him.