Halo 4 and Reach

Elite Xanthi

Hi guys, I haven't really been following Halo 4 news as much as I wish I had been, and thus I have been left a bit confused and curious.

I was wondering is Halo 4 MP will have the horrible class system that killed Reach? Or whether we get proper good old Halo back like 1, 2 & 3's multiplayers where everyone starts with the same loadout, and the weapons spawn around the map and no silly jetpacks or armor locks?

Also is equipment back? aka Bubble Shield, Radar Jammer etc

Cheers

Halo 4 will feature a loadout system where you can choose your weapons, armor abilities, grenades, tactical package, and modifications. If you don't know what some of those mean, look them up, because its too much to explain. But there will still be game types that gives everyone the same loadout.

• Like 1

Cheers all, shame they have Classes, but I guess I'll have to deal with it and can't wait for the 6th!

The class system in H4 wont be a bad thing necessarily...you can have weapons like the shotgun, rocket launcher, and sniper rifle in your loadouts. Only weapons like the AR, DMR/BR, Carbine, Light Rifle etc. so the weapon classes will be balanced within a certain range...it wont be like I have an AR starting and you have Rockets...well you win lol. The class system will allow people to not have to find the weapon they want to start with, they can start with it. It will also allow for the pace of the ame to speed up a bit so that people wont be waiting for the BR or DMR to spawn...