Questions about pre-ordering contents

Larsa83

You can get helmets, armor and skins by pre-ordering Halo 4 in different stores, one with the "Xbox 360 Halo 4 console", one with the "limited edition Halo 4 box" and also at the store called GAME if you pre-order Halo 4 there you get "Locus Helmet" and "Raptor skin". It is possible that there is more unique offers that I have missed, but is there any other way to get the stuff? Or do I have to pre-order like three copies of Halo 4 in three different stores just to get access to everything?

You can get helmets, armor and skins by pre-ordering Halo 4 in different stores, one with the "Xbox 360 Halo 4 console", one with the "limited edition Halo 4 box" and also at the store called GAME if you pre-order Halo 4 there you get "Locus Helmet" and "Raptor skin". It is possible that there is more unique offers that I have missed, but is there any other way to get the stuff? Or do I have to pre-order like three copies of Halo 4 in three different stores just to get access to everything?

ALL Pre-Order bonuses will available post Halo 4 launch in a DLC pack on the xbox marketplace. This was confirmed by BS Angel and Frank O'Connor. Do not waste your money pre-orderding from multiple retailers, easier and less expensive to wait for the dlc

• Like 1